Thursday, April 06, 2006

The long awaited blog...

It's been a long time coming, but finally I've managed to find some time to share my thoughts and ideas with you.

After attempting to replicate something similar to a blogspot which I started on Feb 01 2006, I've decided to use blogger for ease and simplicity. I'll post some backdated blogs to kickstart my new residency.

Firstly, a little background information.

I'm a bit of a gadget fiend. I don't buy the latest gadgets to hit the market, just gadgets that will serve their purpose in my little world, hence you will find me listing all sorts of things that I require with a little tech talk.
I'm also a programmer, which doesn't neccessarily mean I sit glued to a computer all day and night...catapulting myself into alphageek status. I'm a bit of an animal at heart, love extreme sports and participate in a few. However, that part of my life is on hold at the moment...temporarily while I live out the final few months of my career in London, U.K. before I head back to the untamed mountains and rivers of South Africa...jeez I can't wait!

Keep 'em peeled!

Later...

No comments: